How to Decor Your Interiors in Industrial Style
Industrial Style is inspired by the look of factories, warehouses, industrial structures, etc.
Features of Industrial Style are
- Raw, unfurnished look, hard-wearing furnishings.
- Materials like exposed brick, stone, distressed metals, and weathered wood.
- Use of recycled materials (environment friendly), and utilitarian objects.
- Natural textures, industrial accessories.
- Neutral colors like white, black, and grey.
- Floorings such as concrete, and wood.
- High ceilings, exposed beams, exposed pipes, and ducts.
- Large open windows, open spaces which are clutter-free.
- Metal finishes, a combination of metal and wood, etc.,
Most of the industrial style furniture is a combination of wood and metal; created with distressed/weathered/reclaimed wood elements and hand-forged/reused industrial metals that are used in industrial structures. They are upholstered with materials like leather, linen, etc. Cotton, microfiber also can go with this style. These hard-wearing furnishings give a raw unfinished look. Most of the upholstered are in dark colors of brown-black etc., and neutral colors also work elegantly with them.
- Weathered grey wood TV cabinet
- White leather sofa with encasing metal frame
- Light brown barn door console
- Walnut table set metal legs and bronze side chairs.
Natural fibers with textured finish with either dark or neutral colors blend elegantly with industrial style.
- Chair with upholstery fabric of grey and textural finish
- A leather sofa set
- Throw blankets and Pillows-Beige colour
- Hand-crafted throw pillow
- Multi-coloured handmade area rug.
Flooring and Ceiling
Industrial style homes incorporate flooring with scraped solid hardwood/ reclaimed/distressed wood in wide planks or concrete finish and most of the ceilings with exposed wooden beams, ducts, and pipes.
- Light brown oak flooring with a distressed matte finish.
- Hand-scraped grey colour maple flooring.
- Concrete flooring.
Industrial style homes are organized with recycled and reusable elements, industrial style metal artwork, handcrafted elements, which bring vintage and antique look to your home.
- Oversized distress sage finish industrial wall clock.
- Wood or metal finish candle holders.
- Wall decor-abstract wall art.
- Iron wall mirror with texture finish.
Industrial style lights feature dark colour traditional finishes like wood, metallic finishes such as brass, bronze, wrought iron, etc. or a combination of both.
- Brushed nickel chandelier with weather wood accents.
- Hand molded antlers with texture and detail.
- Wrought iron wall sconce.
The Definitive guide to different interior design styles are
Really nice style and design and wonderful content, absolutely nothing else we require : D.