“If you want to be a writer, you must do two things above all others: read a lot and write a lot. There’s no way around these two things that I’m aware of, no shortcut.”― Stephen King, On Writing: A Memoir of the Craft
One of the distinctive ways where architects can express their thoughts, creativity, problem-solving techniques, etc., is through writing. One can convey their design and philosophy, including their experiences. Not only designers can manifest their ideas but also can influence others to present them in a defined manner.
We can share your architectural knowledge and opinions with a large global audience through The Arch Space. Millions of people could learn from you and connect with you. Sending us your article is all you need to do. Once your article qualifies our requirements, it will be published on our website.
Thearchspace welcomes you to guest posting/submitting your article.
- We accept only posts and links related to architecture, interiors, buildings, travel sites, construction, home decor, home improvements, and its allied fields.
- A person/human must write the article; not AI-generated! (using tools such as chat GPT)
- Write informational/educational articles that you would enjoy reading. Inform and let the audience gain clarity. Don’t lecture.
- Keep the user experience in mind first. Do not stuff keywords.
- Do not fluff words and contents to reach the upper limit of the article’s number of words.
- Do include at least 4-5 images within the article.
- Mention Image credentials below them.
- Check-in Grammarly. The article has to be clear to understand and engaging.
- Make at least 4-5 catchy headlines. The reader should be drawn in and think, “Wow, I have to go through this.”
- Blogs should be at least 1000+ words long. The longer, the better. It would help you get it published faster if its word count is above 1800 words, but remember user experience first.
- You can link to anything useful and relevant, but please avoid any affiliate or self-promotional links.
- DIY Articles have to be attached with screenshots step by step.
- You should own the article, i.e., the content must be original. Avoid plagiarism.
- If you want an author profile, please send us your bio and a link to your website in the article’s footer. The biography should be in only 3-4 sentences. Otherwise, it will be written as a guest post.
- We only accept one do-follow link in each post, so differentiate it in your article.
- NOTE: We do not accept other category/niche-related articles.