Temples of India Travel Story Contest
The Arch Space welcomes enthusiastic persons from all over the society to submit their ideas/expressions in the form of a story.
The contest is held to share the knowledge and significance of temples to outspread all over the planet.
Have you visited any Indian Temples and felt the beauty of Indian Sculptors and their experience?
Ancient temples reflect the history, culture and tradition, arts, etc. of our country. Every temple in India has its own unique beauty, history, and legend. They reflect our beliefs, values, and the way we lead our lives.
Choose any Indian temple that mesmerized you when you have visited and pen down your thoughts, feelings, and expressions and write in the form of a story. The writings provide you a base for your thoughts to express and reach a wider audience.
- Any ancient temple that is located in India and which you have previously visited.
- A captivating Title for your travel story.
- Temple location, ways of transport, orientation.
- History, Significance/Importance, and description in brief.
- Elements and sculptures that you love.
- Description of any art/sculpture/space that adds to the significance of architecture.
- Your experiences with the place and surroundings.
- Culture and traditions of the region.
- Food and sovereigns
- Pen down your feelings and stories, share any unique experiences you had during the visit.
- Register yourself in the form below and enter your Name,email id and Temple Name on or before 9th August 2021.
- Submit your entries before 10th August 2021.
- Entries shall be submitted online by mail to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line as “Contest and Title name” or by uploading the files to google drive and sharing the link.
- Write down your experiences and stories above 1500 words.(Submit in .doc format/pdf format)
- Share pictures (Minimum-4 and Maximum-10)
- Videos (optional), If you would like to share, you can!
- You can submit any architectural sketch (optional)
- Entries must be in English language only.
Author’s details (If selected)
- Brief introduction of yours.
- A photograph.
- Registration deadline : 9th August 20201
- The last date for submission is 10th August 2021.
- No Entry fees, direct submission.
- The contest is free of charge.
The contest is open to everyone who loves to write and share their thoughts and experiences. Architects, design students, content writers, travel enthusiasts are more suitable for this contest. It is open for one and all.
- 1st Prize : Rs.2000
- 2nd Prize : Rs.1000
- The best articles shall be published with the author’s name on this website.
We hope that you love what you do and submit your amazing stories to reach people from all over the network.